Call for Papers
2018 MBAA International Call for Papers
Conference Schedule April 18–20, 2018
WHEN: Panel discussions and paper presentations begin:
1:30 p.m. – Wednesday
Conference concludes: 4:15 p.m. – Friday
WHERE: The Palmer House Hilton
– Located in the heart of Downtown Chicago
- A letter of transmittal must include the following information for each author: (a)full name, (b) position, (c) affiliation, (d) mailing address, (e) telephone and fax numbers, and (f) e-mail address.
- Please make your submission in accordance with instructions provided by each professional division program chair. In the absence of specific instructions please make your submission via e-mail. Name(s) of the author(s) and address(es) must be on a detachable form page. The manuscript MUST contain no reference to the authors.
- Division Chair contact information is available here.
- Do NOT send your paper to more than one division chair for review. If you are uncertain about where to send your proposal, mail it to Dee Ann Ellingson, University of North Dakota, email@example.com, (701) 777-4682, MBAA International General Program Chair. If you have any questions about submitting your paper, please contact Dee Ann Ellingson. Papers must NOT have been presented elsewhere before the 2018 Chicago meeting or be under consideration by other conferences or journals.
- Each paper will be at least double blind refereed.
- Author(s) must register for the conference and at least one author must attend the meetings in Chicago to make a presentation of the paper. Also, everyone who attends the annual meeting must register for the conference. here.
Present your paper at a major conference in a collegial environment. Participate in an organization dedicated to the development of the business profession. Interact with colleagues from all business disciplines. Excellent meeting facilities at The Palmer House Hilton, Chicago.
Special Conference Features
Distinguished Papers and Awards
One meritorious paper from each of the 12 organizations is recognized as the MBAA International Distinguished Paper. A plaque is awarded to each Distinguished Paper author at the annual business meeting on Thursday afternoon of the conference. Also, many of the MBAA International organizations present their own Best Paper as well as Service Recognition Awards.
Publishers display textbooks, supplements, and other courseware throughout the conference
MBAA International Hospitality Suite
MBAA International hosts a hospitality suite for its members and guests. Beverages and snacks are served on Wednesday and Thursday evenings at the conclusion of the days activities. Further information is provided at the conference.
Enjoy two entertaining “Fun Nights in the City!” – Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Entertainment selections include great music on Wednesday night and the Chicago Blues Review on Thursday!
E-mail access and refreshments will be available.