Call for Papers
Conference Schedule March 23–25, 2022
WHEN: Panel discussions and paper presentations begin:
1:30 p.m. – Wednesday
Conference concludes: 4:15 p.m. – Friday
WHERE: The Palmer House Hilton AND Virtually
– Located in the heart of Downtown Chicago
- A letter of transmittal must include the following information for each author: (a)full name, (b) position, (c) affiliation, (d) mailing address, (e) telephone and fax numbers, and (f) e-mail address.
- Please make your submission in accordance with instructions provided by each professional division program chair. In the absence of specific instructions please make your submission via e-mail. Name(s) of the author(s) and address(es) must be on a detachable form page. The manuscript MUST contain no reference to the authors.
- Division Chair contact information is available here.
- Do NOT send your paper to more than one division chair for review. If you are uncertain about where to send your proposal, email it to Regina Greenwood, Nova Southeastern University, (firstname.lastname@example.org), (920-918-1138) , MBAA International 2022 General Program Chair. If you have any questions about submitting your paper, please contact Regina Greenwood. Papers must NOT have been presented elsewhere before the 2022 Chicago meeting or be under consideration by other conferences or journals.
- Each paper will be at least double blind refereed.
- Author(s) must register for the conference and at least one author must attend the meetings in Chicago to make a presentation of the paper. Also, everyone who attends the annual meeting must register for the conference. here
Present your paper at a major conference in a collegial environment. Participate in an organization dedicated to the development of the business profession. Interact with colleagues from all business disciplines. Excellent meeting facilities at The Palmer House Hilton, Chicago.
Special Conference Features
Distinguished Papers and Awards
“Distinguished Research” and “Best Paper” awards are presented by MBAA International and also by various professional divisions.
Publishers display textbooks, supplements, and other courseware throughout the conference
MBAA International Hospitality Suite
MBAA International hosts a hospitality suite for its members and guests. Beverages and snacks are served on Wednesday and Thursday evenings at the conclusion of the days activities. Further information is provided at the conference.
Enjoy two entertaining “Fun Nights in the City!” – Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Entertainment selections include great music on Wednesday night and the more great entertainment on Thursday night’s high energy dance party that has included Chicago Blues Review, Beatles Revival, and Blooze Brothers in the past! And don’t forget the free open bar!
E-mail access and refreshments will be available.