Call for Papers
Conference Schedule March 22–24, 2023
WHEN: Panel discussions and paper presentations begin:
1:30 pm – Wednesday
Conference concludes: 4:15 pm – Friday
WHERE: The Palmer House Hilton
– Located in the heart of Downtown Chicago
- A letter of transmittal must include the following information for each author: (a)full name, (b) position, (c) affiliation, (d) mailing address, (e) telephone and fax numbers, and (f) e-mail address.
- Please make your submission in accordance with instructions provided by each professional division program chair. In the absence of specific instructions please make your submission via e-mail. Name(s) of the author(s) and address(es) must be on a detachable form page. The manuscript MUST contain no reference to the authors.
- Division Chair contact information is available here.
- Do NOT send your paper to more than one division chair for review. Send your paper to only one division. If you are unsure about the choice of appropriate division, contact Regina Greenwood, Nova Southeastern University, 2022 Program Chair, (firstname.lastname@example.org) (920-918-1138) or Jeff Clark, MBAA International Executive Director, email@example.com (615-898-2838).
- Each paper will be at least double blind refereed.
- Author(s) must register for the conference and at least one author must attend the meetings in Chicago to make a presentation of the paper. Also, everyone who attends the annual meeting must register for the conference. here.
Present your paper at a major conference in a collegial environment. Participate in an organization dedicated to the development of the business profession. Interact with colleagues from all business disciplines. Excellent meeting facilities at The Palmer House Hilton, Chicago.
Special Conference Features
Distinguished Papers & Awards
“Distinguished Research” and “Best Paper” awards are presented by MBAA International and also by various professional divisions.
Publishers display textbooks, supplements, and other courseware throughout the conference